The Groups Study/Presentation Rooms are located in the library on the Hampton Campus. A video camera can be checked out at the Checkout Desk in the library for use in this room.
- Rooms are available to Thomas Nelson students, faculty and staff only.
- Use of the rooms is limited to 2 hours per day and 4 hours per week by any one group.
- The rooms are limited to group study (2 or more people) OR individuals or groups who are practicing/recording presentations and speeches. These rooms do not serve as individual study rooms or meeting rooms.
- Reservations are accepted up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations are subject to approval. The Library reserves the right to cancel reservations at any time with or without notice.