This service is for Thomas Nelson students, faculty and staff. Appointments are available Monday - Friday. We offer in-person and online appointments for personalized in-depth consultation services to support the research needs of our faculty, students and staff. Examples of this service include...
- Comprehensive training in how to search specific databases
- Detailed assistance in locating information from around the world in print and electronic form
- Tailored individualized assistance in navigating through myriad web-based resources
- Individualized assistance in how to access Thomas Nelson Library resources from both inside and outside the library
- Help with citation questions and formatting